Monday, August 18, 2008

Two sets of hands make easier work....

Good Morning,
*****Coffee Cheers, Muff!****

Yep, I have been out helping my Mom with lots of projects getting ready for my Grandpa's 85th birthday party to be held the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. It is to be held at the farm, so Ma is trying to get her yard and house in tip-top shape.... lots of work! YIKES! SO, with that being said, my own house will be a mess for the next few weeks. Last night we moved rocks, and moved junk. Lots more to go, and I need to weed whack everything...... I think that we will get Ron to help, too.
Also, we are getting ready for school to start on Wednesday. It will be Meggie's very first day, too. Everyone is pretty excited to see their friends. I am excited to be back into a routine with life, and less whining, I hope. It seems our lives are so much easier with school.
Okay, off to work I go, I ope you have a great day!
hugs.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.