Thursday, August 7, 2008

SO, another day of???????????????

(Andy's photo of Brandi)

Reading! Yesterday I read the entire day @ work (11 hours give or take) Picture Perfect- Jody Picoult book. She is my new favorite author! Today, I promised myself that I would be more creative and must make some stuff BEFORE I read. Yep, that means I am off to work again at 0900. SO, I hope I have a shorter day, as I want to go to the fair in Chadron. My kiddo's love the fair! Jeffey got off with only 6 hours on duty! ARGH! So he is home with the kiddos. Anyhow, I hope all of you have a great day!

Call me on my cell.,... I am pretty bored at work!

hugs......................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.