Friday, March 20, 2009

3....2....1....It's sPriNg!

(Burchart Gardens, V.B.C.)
Yea! Andy had a countdown this morning until spring.....down to 7:44 am. Funny boy! Anyhow, they are very excited to have spring here..... then comes SUMMER! YEA!
Well, I am home with a sick little girl. Meggie has the cough and sickly-looking eyes. So, we will be just hanging out while Daddy-O is at Edgemont doing his recertification testing. He will be home this afternoon, and for most of the weekend! YIPPEE!
Have a GREAT day!
((((((((((((((((((HuGs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
P.s The above photo is where my Ma and I want to go for our 60/40 Birthday celebration. We have less than 5 years to save up for it!)
CHECK OUT THE CABIN BLOG:

2 comments:

  1. My, oh my, what gorgeous gardens! I miss having access to large botanical gardens where you can walk for miles admiring the beauty. What a cool goal for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the picture is beautiful, wish i was there right now....maybe i can go with you & Ma? hehe! i've been soooo busy, so trying to catch up on everyone's blog, you know...get back into the loop :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.