Friday, March 27, 2009

YEA! I did it!


Yep, I did 40 minutes on my ellip. @ #2! Angie was right, it is easier to workout in front of the TV! Time just fly by, and before you know it, you have done 30 mins! YIPPEE! Thanks Ang! ;)

Last night, I had dinner with the girls. And BOY did I need that! Thanks so much girls for your words of encouragement, concern, and just a listening ear. Love ya!

Well, Kami and Meggie are playing today. Meggie has been begging me, so a date was made! They are busy with babies, and cooking in Meg's room. Silly Gooses! Precious! I love that they are already friends.... good friends!

Okay, tomorrow is the Hay Springs wrestling meet. I have tonight off to make sure that I am home to take the boys. Plus, Jeffey should be home in the middle of the night to go with us! YIPPEE! I love not being the "single-mom."

K, Have a great day! MANY HUGS to all!

P.s. I love this song. The kids and I shake our booties to it, and laugh and the kings lyrics! Tee Hee!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the kids had a good time at the wrestling meet -- sorry again about the change in plans. We are off to Sidney to deliver a window and hopefully avert a disaster!! Let us know how the kids do!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.