Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sheesh! AgAiN?????

Yep, I got bumped! Now I am on the LAST job that I can hold here in Crawford.....(drum roll, please?) MIDNIGHTS! Yep, I am back on that Crappy, Horrible, never get ANY sleep job. BUT, I should be thankful that I have a job, regardless. Right? Okay, I will be telling myself that all day.... but, I won't start until tomorrow night, as I have a Dr. appointment in Rapid tomorrow. Okay, we are just getting around, as I have a cold, and am stuffed up.... a remedy will be cold meds., and a nice hot, steamy shower.
We are headed to the movie this afternoon. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip tomorrow to the doctor. It is supposed to be snowy and windy again. Yuck! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you happen to stop anywhere that sells those stupid envelopes - pick them up for me would ya? That would be super...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Good luck at the doctor's appt tomorrow, I will be thinking of you. Tell my boys that Auntie Trish is VERY PROUD of them!!!!! Miss Ya! Trish

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.