Friday, March 13, 2009

WHicH wAy iS uP?

Crazy life I have.....
Wednesday morning, I worked until 8:45 am. Yep, nearly 12 hours.... nearly killed me! WHEW! I had next to none sleep the day before because of the phone ringing during the day, kids fetching, ect. ect.... So, then Thursday, I went to Rapid and Ma accompanied me. We went for my back Dr. appointment, and he referred me onto another Dr. on the 30th of this month... BUT, we had some great conversations(uninterrupted) and awesome Chinese food.... then we went to H.L., Michael's, TJ Max, Goodman's, Scheels, and Sam's club. We got home about 10:45 last night. WHEW! I was tired!!!! ( came home and fell into bed, took the night off work.) Today, the kids and I headed out to help Gma with the chores. Papa is at a farming conference in N. Dakota. So, she needs the help. Unckie and Auntie were there too with M.J. YEA! We had a great day with kite flying, dirt bike riding, cow moving, 4-wheeling, and jumpaline-ing.
Now, Grandma B and Grandpa B are here from Paxton for the weekend. They are here for the wrestling Tourney in Chadron, and Matt's Birthday. YEA! He is loving having them here!
Okay, Congrats to Trish on the the re-newed engagement, and AWESOME new ring! YIPPEEE!!!!
P.s. I lost 7.4 lbs this week! Ma lost too.... YEA! It's working!
((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME weight loss!!! I am very PROUD of you, keep it up!! I hope that things go well with the next doctor's appt. As far as the Tracey rubbing off on Jeffey thing, I've been working on Tracey for over 18 yrs now (non-stop) so give him some time and maybe it will happen. Love Ya, Have a GREAT weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7.4 lbs!?!?!!! GREAT JOB BECKY!!! That has to feel very rewarding for you. I am proud you have done so well. Keep it up! We all have faith that you can do this. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying that pedicure. :-)

    *Jody*

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.