Monday, March 9, 2009

Whirlwind of activity!

Yep, this past week has been.....WHEW!
I went to the Omaha Symphony with Trish. Jess, Lori, and Mama C. What a wonderful, beautiful, privilege it was to see them play. WOW! We were so impressed! Plus, we went for Chinese before, and I didn't eat like I used to. YEA! I am so proud of myself!
Saturday, we went to Gordon for wrestling. Papa rode with and Gma caught up with us there. The boys had some tough matches, and it was a generally tough day!
Matt got 3rd. (pinned a guy)
Andy 4th. (He beat the guy who got 1st in points 12-4) Then got pinned by Trevor Lund....
Meggie went with her god-cousin Haley for the day! Yea! She had a great time.... thanks Hay!
Andy I went to the Closet in Gordon to shop for purses! Yea I GOT FOUR new ones for $85. Andy got REALLY bored, and began trying on TONS of bracelets.... Funny boy! At least he got over his loss at the Tourney. He had huge expectations for himself, and didn't complete them....
Oh, well....
Well, I GOT BUMPED! Back to the 9 P.M. job...... oh well. Happy to have a job....
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. 4 NEW PURSES!! WOW, That's awesome girl! See ya tonight, k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frick! I can't believe your schedule changes again!! How frustrating for you!! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! You are a purse addict now too!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.