Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WHHOOO HOOOOO!

Yep, the BNSF called me last night and said that my job was laid-in. Which means that I don't have to go to work, BUT get paid for it! It seems that no trains are moving! Huh..... So, maybe the same will be true for tonight, but I doubt it. Jeffey is stuck up in Gillette at the hotel. I am glad he is safe, but he only has a locker of soup to eat. YUCK! I think he is going to try to walk over to the grocery store today. It was a white out up there, too. He said that there are a few crews stuck out on trains and cannot be reached, as the switches won't work. So, it is a state of emergency on the BNSF.
Okay, the kids and I are just hanging out. Andy is already outside checking out the snow, and Matt is working on getting his gear on to follow him out. None of the doors are able to open, we are snowed in! Andy went to try to sweep one of the doors out..... (the garage door is able to open yet)
YEA! JAMMIE DAY!!!!
I am going to finish putting the large mountain of laundry away, then have some craft project for the kids and I to do!
Have a great day!
(p.s. I am wishing I could take the snow effect off my blog!)
((((((((((((((((((((((((huGs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.