Thursday, March 5, 2009

This is tough!


Okay, weight loss stalled for me this week. I think a combination of not exercising EVERY day this week, and a few beers caused a stall,a nd a 1 .4 pound gain! YIKES!
Mom lost! YEA!!!!! YIPPEE!!! She is doing great!!!!
I have vowed to do better this week.... I have already started walking to work two days ago. That has helped too.
Okay, Misty had her baby! His name is Jett, and he weighed in over 8 lbs. I can't wait to meet him! CONGRATS, guys!
Have a great day!
Off to work and then to the dinner and the Concert with a few gal pals! YEA!!!


3 comments:

  1. Beck -- don't look at anything but the big picture. Those week to week things are less important than you wearing those skinny jeans in a few months!!!! We support you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it...I've lost eight pounds and that't it. Been too busy with life, ie. packing, cleaning, painting, dirty diapers, moving stuff, snacks for school, and many more to have time to work out eveyday. I guess the good thing is that I haven't gained any back. Just wanted to let you know that I think you are beautiful and I love you the way you are. I know that you want to lose weight just as bad as I do but just reamember the goods things like being able to hear your children laugh, see a sun set and smell the scent of spring! Hang in there, time is on our side!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the congrats Becky! I'll post pix soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.