Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Baby Boy is 7!!!


...today Matt-man is seven years old! I cannot believe that the time has flown by so quickly! Andy and Matt are about 21 months apart... and that made for some pretty crazy days and nights. Matt was born during calving season, so G-ma and Papa couldn't come down to help. SO, they listened on the phone when he was born. SO precious of a baby he was, so soft, and cuddly. He had such cute hair tufts.... like a little teddy bear! He has grown into a very inquisitive little man who loves Star Wars, rocks, antlers, hunting, fishing, and the outdoors. He loves snuggling with us, and is a compassionate little man. I love you little Matt-Man! Have a wonderful day!
(I didn't get the digital camera until 10-05, so no baby pics on the slide show...Sorry!?)

3 comments:

  1. I can not believe that it has already been 7 years since Alex and I came down to York and stayed with you after Matt was born!!! Remember the fun the boys had at the children's museum and the fun you and I had with your "towels".

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.