Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It was SNOW much fun!


Yep, the kiddos's had a great time playing in the snow yesterday. It ended up being a pretty sloppy, melty kind of day! I think that we went out about 4:00 to head to the store for some kitty litter (box was STINKY, Stinky!) So, we decided to take the car, as it wasn't as blown in as the driveway. SO, off we went in "Work", as Meggie has named my work car. We went down to the Depot to check out the train traffic, and got stuck. Actually we got high-centered on the finely grated street! Good thing there was some Maintenance guys around to tow us out in pretty short order. Okay, we did get to the store, and back home safely. BUT, when I went to work last night, Angie had to give me a little push to get out of the street! The I gunned it to the depot.... parking carefully in a non-snowy area. I made it, to only go right back home in an hour! Yep, no work for me again... and got paid for it! YIPPEE!
K, I am off to work out, and then to shower. I hope that Jeffey gets home soon. He got called in on Sunday at 2:00 p.m. Then got snowed in at Gillette. I think he may get deadheaded home this afternoon by the looks of the line-up. I hope so, as we are all so lonesome for him..... we miss out Daddy-o!
Take Care!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys got way more snow than we did! We just have drifts around but not much left on the grass to play in. Bummer for Jaxon, yay for Mommy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he makes it home soon. Thanks for sharin the pix of the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.