Friday, April 4, 2008

AW, what a beautiful day!

(Boys @ Rockies Game Aug. 2007)
(Mommy & Meg June 07)



Too bad I am dead-ass tired. Worked the midnight job last night and am on the lineup for it again tonight! UGH! YUCKY! I really love to sleep @ night in my flannel sheets!

Anyhow, our Pampered Chef came and Lisa and Jeffey were sooooo excited! They were planning on what to cook. Can't wait for the results!

Jeffey and the kids went to the farm to brand and ect. Uncle Ron was going to be there too. So, I am sure they will have a great night of dirty, muddy fun! I am home waiting to go to work. I thought I was going to work the 1800 job. But nooooo. I was wrong!

Well, we got our tickets for the Red/White game in Lincoln. Jeffey booked a hotel in Lincoln for two nights too. We just have to decide what our priorities are to see and ect. I think Meggie will stay home with Gma and Auntie M. I don't think she would like a football game and to be drug all over Lincoln! We are excited, as we don't get out much! YIPPEEE! Hobby Lobby here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, not much else happening. Oh, yea, I almost forgot. I am struggling with hunger issues. It seems that I am DAMN hungry! Any suggestions???????

Take Care, Hugs..................................................................




2 comments:

  1. So was that you last night about 3 am? Whoever is on the pushers lately has a soothing honk,I am serious! So I was gonna say thanks if it was you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.