Thursday, April 24, 2008

Huh? What the heck???

(Another great pic of Me and Meggie, Jeffey and the boys at Morrill Hall)

Ummm, where did the week go? I must have blinked my eyes! Work, and life somehow occupied my time....

Anyhow, no school tomorrow for the kids. Jeffey will be home until tomorrow night and I will be on-call for the weekend. Yippee! Not much going on here. The boys left for school with their baseball get ups on. They took their gloves and found a softer ball to play with. It seems that baseballs are not allowed at school because they are too hard. Hmmmm..... I question that. Meggie and I need to shower and get ready for the day. We need to plot a place to plant the tree for MOPS and then help Lisa with wedding stuff. Then clean the cabin for Grandma this afternoon. Whew~ another very busy day........ Okay, take care all of you!
Hugs & Kisses, us







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.