Wednesday, April 9, 2008

From the Heart.....

(The REAL me holding nothing back, including the leftover makeup from the night before, in my p.j.'s...)





(Written from the heart for the MOPS newsletter)
Integrity & Forgiveness
Becky Wendland

"So the priest will make peace with the LORD. Then you will be forgiven for whatever you did that made you guilty." Leviticus 6:7
"If you forgive the failures of others, your heavenly Father will also forgive you." Matthew 6:14

Okay, we all make mistakes. Can we honestly ‘fess up’ to them? Sometimes I think, nope. I can’t take the responsibility for that! Oh, yea it’s easy to say that to oneself… Speaking for myself, my parents raised me with good, strong morals, values and work ethics. They raised me to have integrity. What’s that you say?

Integrity
- possession of firm principles: the quality of possessing and steadfastly adhering to high moral principles or professional standards- completeness: the state of being complete or undivided- wholeness: the state of being sound or undamaged

So, the bible tells us to do the right thing. Be kind to your neighbors and enemies. Simple, really. Why so do many trespass and do wrong to others and us? My opinion is their integrity, and their FAITH. Yep, I am struggling with why this happens… So in the mean time I am praying for forgiveness for everyone. Forgiveness means facing the issue- recognizing it for what it is and choosing to cancel that debt. The healing begins when we recognize the hurt and decide to let it go over time and every moment in the day.
Praise be to God that in Jesus’ death on the cross, we can find forgiveness for any and every sin we have chosen!


p.s I lost 2.5 pounds! Jeffey lost 2 pounds! YIPPEEE!!! No more blubbering cows ;) And Lisa and I went for POWER walk with Angie. She is a motivator! Thanks GIRL! Whew, I feel the burn..... my feet ache! Need new shoes! Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.