Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hello Spring, tomorrow is winter again!





Good Mornin', to all of you!


Busy here this past few days. Meggie is getting better, she just won't eat. Trying everything. Sh has had a few bouts of poops yet. YUCK! Poor little girl! Anyhow, she has a plate of bananas, crackers and toast in front of her right now. Hope she nibbles on some!


The boys went to school with Gma & Papa for breakfast. They have wanted them to have bfast with them for quite sometime, and were waiting on the day for the sausage biscuits! YUMMY! Boys love the fact that it is a yummy bfast with their grandparents!


Anyhow, Rockies is all they seem to talk about. Getting the stats every morning from Andy! Funny boy!


Last night played with the Moody boys at the clinic and then they came home to play with Syd and RJ. Lots of playing! They had a great time riding bikes, scooters, and pulling each other in the wagon! I "played" in the dirt, and worked on getting all the dead cut back in our yard. It is a HUGE task, and sometimes wonder why I planted sooooooo much stuff! I guess the reward is the beauty in the summer sonths! Oh, how I love to play in the dirt! I don't think I could chose between crafty stuff and playing in the dirt. Lucky I am that my Mom taught me well..... OR I guess I got great creative genetics! TEE HEE!


Yesterday, Meggie and I went to Chadron to deposit some $$$ for the CTMH stuff, and had lunch with Auntie Marisa. She was so glad to see us. Meggie hardly ate her Mc D's chicken nuggets, but Maris and I devoured and split a chinese meal. YUMMY! Oh, how I love chinese food. I guess I have a true fascination of the Orient. When I signed on to be a an Exchange Student (way back then), I had on my list of preferences Japan & Sweden. I didn't get to go to Japan of course, but still have the fascination! Someday, I hope to visit there.
Here is a picture of the puppy I want. It is the cutest thing!


Well, off to Walmart to get the grocery essentials. I am 2 times out, and Jeffey is set to work AGAIN tonight. He just got home @ 1:00 this morn. YUCK!


Anyhow, seems like a beautiful day!


Take Care! HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the puppy is so cute!! When are we gettin' him? huh? It's thundering & lightening like crazy outside...guess I better get off here & go snuggle w/my munchkin. Talk to ya tomorrow!

    Ang :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.