Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nope, no losers!


(Papa & Meggie, Aug. 2007)

No losses for us.... That is weight loss... it seems that the crappy weather has affected us. We didn't exercise as much, okay I am speaking of myself. Jeffey continued to lift and do the treadmill at work. Anyhow, back to walking everyday! Lisa and I went this morn, and it was a beautiful walk.... Not that cold. More like I was sweaty very quickly... maybe that the fat burning;)


The kids are good. Mat lost his front tooth while eating a piece of bread last night. He was so excited! He has another front one loose, too. Andy hasn't lost his yet. It isn't really wiggly yet. Anyhow, the boys watched the first win for the Rockie last night. Another game tonight. They took their ball gloves with them to school, and hopefully they bring them home. Santa brought them both REALLY nice gloves this year.

Meggie is just as cute as ever! She is mostly potty trained..... just not poopie-trained! We will get there. Just takes time. We are happy that she just says, "go to baffroom!" So, we are are on the right road. YIPPEE!

Well, Jeffey and I just pulled out the stove and cleaned behind it and all around it....YUCKY! EWWW, NASTY! Got it done, as it was bothering me. I remember too well how nice it was to have a cleaning lady! Miss her! Just need a cheaper one!

Okay, its a beautiful day here. I am two times out waiting for the phone to ring someday..... Take Care,

Hugs.................................


P.s Does anyone need some onions? I have a 50 lb. bag to get rid of....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.