Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My, Oh My....

(I wish I was here.............and skinny in my bikini ;) nope, didn't take this pic.)

Geeze, my alarm clock didn't go off again this morn. I must be retarded and can't seem to get the "a.m. and the p.m." straight on it. Again, I had it set for 7:15 pm. DUH???!!!! Maybe I just don't know what time of the day it is? Anyhow, craziness this morning getting everyone off to school....

Anyhow, got cramps. Yep, that time of the month and it is just perfectly timed! ARGH! I don't feel so great.... took 3 Advil, swilled them down with my morn. coffee. Should be fine in a bit.

So, lets, see..... oh yea went to work the last two evenings around 5:00. Went to Chadron, and got groceries and a new cell phone.... I am exhausted! Run, run, run.

Today, I need to exercise. Got my Moms elliptical here in town now, so I plan on using it when I can't seem to squeeze a workout into my hectic life. Then, Lisa have a bunch of wedding projects to do for her brothers wedding. Oh, and a haircut and need some kind of snack for Andy @ school. Matt needs some seeds for school.
K, sorry for putting out my mental list to ya'all! I know that you are okay with all of that.

Oh, the groceries need put away, laundry and all the packing for the weekend needs started, too.

No time for me? As usual. Need to run away! Someday soon..... to Hobby Lobby! YIPPEE!!!!!!!
Oh, yea, I got a great new CD at walmart yesterday. It is ocean spa music. Calming..... So, here is a photo to make you think of it...... Nope, I didn't take this pic.

Have a great day!

Hugs...................................




1 comment:

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.