Tuesday, April 15, 2008

With sunshine comes lots of work....

(Cell phone pic of the buttes last fall)
Hey Everyone!

Oh My! We have been busy! This last weekend, we worked and helped at the ranch with ear tagging and vaccinating. The boys rode 4 wheelers, chased cows, played the the mud puddles and then had enough energy to play lots of baseball with Grandma! They even got to see a breech calf get pulled! Meggie jumped on the jumpaline and played ball too. She even spits when the appropriate time comes! TOOO Funny! We have had a great time in this wonderful weather!

Yesterday, Jeff and I went to help brand 14 calves with Uncle Ron at the ranch. We got muddy up to our knees. The corral was soooo flooded! I decided too late, that I need some serious rubber boots. YIPES! We were a sight! Thank GOD for the moisture.... Papa is already farming. He is so excited this time of the year. He never loses that excitement for planting season... It is so cool that he gets to do what he loves!

Well, all is well. I am headed to Chadron to get the groceries and license the van. I am 1st out to go to work, so no naps for me today! UGH! Take Care all!

hugs.........................

1 comment:

  1. whew!!!! I get worn out just reading your blogs! :) Actually I'm just jealous that you have SOOO much energy! This weather has just been awesome hasn't it?! I've been out walking like a crazy woman, I'm going to lose another 5 lbs. if it kills me!!! Well, you know what I mean, even though sometimes I do feel like I'm going to kill over any minute :) Can't wait to see ya & talk w/ya. Give me a holler....I never seem to be able to catch ya...gee I wonder why :) Later.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.