Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WHew! I hate hats and gloves.....



I will be so glad when winter is over! I am SICK and TIRED of trying to find every ones hats, gloves, boots, snow pants! It is exhausting to do this every morning! This morning I had to explain that they must wear their snow boots, NOT their new shoes to school! I had to talk myself till I was blue in the face.

Anyhow, Matt has two loose front teeth. Andy had one to the left on the top loose. The tooth fairy will be busy soon!

Meggie's tongue is getting better. It is healing slowly and knitting itself back together slowly...

Jeff & I are home today, and hopefully it warms up. Jeffey has been busy keeping us warm with the wood stove a blazing.

I wish it were nice enough for a walk.... too snowy. Maybe later on the street.

Take Care,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.