Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Groom... such a loser!

(Meggie @ Dawes Co. Fair- Aug 2006)

Yep, he has lost even more weight.... this morn the scale indicated 3 more lbs. HE STINKS! I have heard that guys lose faster..... Anyhow, he already got called gfor work. He only had 18 hours off, and the usual is 30. OOPS! At least we got to see each other a little.

Last night, right after school we headed out to the ranch to help with vaccinations and branding. Got there in time to help sort and try to pair them up. It seems some of the first year momma-cows forget who their babies are and try to claim someone elses.... Stupid hefers! SO, we branded around twenty head. Andy and Matt helped sooooo much! Andy actually held some calves down while branding! Matt helped with the gates and pushing calves to different pens. Matt is not afraid of cows, Andy is. It is strange! ANyhow, Meggie sat on the 4 wheeler nearby and watched with Papa next to her keeping the books. Unkie and Auntie were there too and it was a family fun night!!! Then we went in and made spaghetti and ate together. Very nice. I then got on Mom's elliptical for 20 mins. It didn't hurt! Imagine, me excercising???? Strange, huh? This is REALLY a lifestyle change! Fight to be thin!

hugs.................................

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beck...I'm glad to hear you girls are still sticking to your "healthy lifestyle change." As for me...well, let's just say I'M TAKING ADVANTAGE OF BEING ON VACATION!!!!!!!!!! I know I'm a loser, just not the right kind of loser right now. But...I promise, I'll get w/the program once back home ;) If not, give me a big kick in the pants :):) Can't wait to see ya, keep up the good work!

    ang & preston lee :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.