Sunday, March 16, 2008

Matt's Weekend...





Yep, I had my 6th birthday party! First, Daddy and Mommy were both home with me all weekend long! My Grandma and Grandpa brought my cousins with them from Paxton. I love having them here! We played the Wii and ate Staabs chicken on Friday night, and stayed up really late! Then on Saturday morning we all ate cereal and we kids went outside and played and then played the Wii. Mommy made my awesome shotgun birthday cake! YUMMY! It was chocolate! Meggie got a fork out to have a bite of it while Mommy was frosting it! No, no Meggie, you have to wait until the party!~ We went to the bowling alley and had a fun time with my cousins, my god-cousins(Haley, Spencer, Shelby, Jess and Jason), my school pals (Dennis, Kylah) And good friends RJ and Sydney. Grandpa Mark even bowled! We had a great time! The cake and ice cream was soooooooo good, I had seconds. Then we came home and Daddy made delicious spaghetti, and bread. We all ate seconds again! YUMMY! Then we played outside and then the Wii. What a great day! i got a lifetime hunt/fish permit, and new Wii fishing game, and some othe goodies. YEA! I am so happy! Today we are outside playing football and the Wii with Daddy. Mommy & Meggie had a nap. When I grow up, I want to hunt and fish all of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.