Wednesday, March 26, 2008

LOSER! LOSER! LOSER!

(Brandi & myself, Aug. 2007?)


YEA! We are doing it! Jeff, Lisa and & I lost 3 pounds each this week on Wednesday weigh-in....


YIPPEE! At this rate, I will make my goal by Jeff's birthday in Oct. for sure. Lisa and I went for a super long walk this morning. I am not sure how far we are walking, but it was cold and rainy and we still went! I am the walking nazi. "Faster. further!"

Fight to be thin! We can do it!

Otherwise, I am busy with MOPS stuff while Jeffey changes the oil in every vehicle, and cleans his garage. Kids are well. Andy had to stay after school for saying, "boobie" sometime during computer class. He was so embarrassed, and sad. He cried telling me about it. I just laughed and told him that we all make mistakes, just as long as we learn from them.... I am still learning, too.

Have a great day!

Hugs, B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.