Sunday, March 9, 2008

Went to a party...


We went to a retirement party for a co-worker and friend last night in S.bluff. A guy took our picture as he thought Meggie was so cute, and e-mailed to me. So, here is another rare photo of us together. The boys had a great time with the other kids there and didn't want to leave... AND I got to visit with an old friend from jr. high (in Bayard). Virginia and I have a long history together, and we haven't seen each other for at least 10 years.... alot of water under the bridge. But, we picked up where we left off. No judgements, just old friends reliving the funny past.... We promised each other to keep in better touch. She is a funny gal who keeps we laughing! We came home at 9:00 p.m. as I had to go to work at 11:30. Yep, another job change. I NOW HAVE WED> THURS days off.... I know I can't keep up either. Damn railroad. Take Care all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have to be the busiest person I now know!! I'm glad you can keep up :):) Talk to ya soon.

    Ang :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.