Thursday, March 6, 2008

Okay....



I really can't keep up with this thing! The time seems to escape me, and before you know it a week has gone by. Okay, here's the news since the last blog. I am working in Alliance as Engineer on the West Pool. I have no choice until a vacancy opens up in the Yard or the East Pool. So, we will make it through. I haven't been down that line for several years. I will need a co-pilot re familiarize.

Okay, that is boring stuff. As for the kiddo's, they are all great. Matt is enjoying school lunches, and that is strange for him.. Andy has been dumped by his girlfriend Cheney, and he has worried about it for a fraction of a second. His mind is on spring baseball.... Meggie, her vocab is getting better and better..... too cute, She says, "knock it off!"

Jeffey is busy with work, and keeping us warm with wood.

Me, busy with laundry, dishes, and ect. I squeezed out time to make some jewelry yesterday with Lisa. We had some good laughs! Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.