Saturday, March 22, 2008

Forked Tongue????

Megan is speaking with a forked tongue. Yep, her and her brothers were jumping on the hide a bed this morn, and she somehow cut her tongue nearly in half! We rushed her to the ER, but they decided not to do anything for her, as the tongue heals quickly. YEP, a wasted trip, but I felt better. It was A LOT of blood, and looks horrible if she lets you look at it! We hope all is better tomorrow.
We went to the AWESOME Crawford egg hunt. The kids got lots of eggs and had a great time. I think every child got lots of eggs, too. Thank YOU to all of the volunteers that put an awesome hunt on. YOU ALL did a great gob! Pat yourselves on the back!

Well, Meggie wants to go see Grandma & Papa, so we are off to the farm.

Have a HAPPY Easter,

Hugs, Us




1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter Wendland's! I seen ya at the hunt, but didn't have a chance to come say hi. so HI!!!! I hope the Bunny stops tomorrow and Meg is able to eat all that candy. I bet it's medication for her ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.