Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another week gone???


Geeze, where does the days go? Okay, I was working the Helpers Engr. X, Board until today. Got bumped AGAIN! ARGH!!! So, back to being a brakeman again. UGH! UGH! UGH! At least I can still work here in Crawford, though. SO, tomorrow I will be back to that.

Jeff & I went to a retirement party in Edgement for a pal of ours. We ate a delicious steak and baked potato at The Victory Bar. I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant. YUMMY! and a very cool decor of "old west" stuff. We were home by 11:45, and up at 8:00 to get the kiddo's at Lisa's. So, we are getting old and need to go home early?!?!?

The kiddo's had a great time outside all day yesterday. They rode their bikes in the mud, and played football & baseball in the backyard. Meggie played with her outdoor toys, and had a hay day! Sydney and RJ were here to enjoy the weather too. Lisa, Brandi, Debbie and I worked on the recipe boxes. They turned out sooooo cute! I am so proud of my friends creative skills;)

I had a surprise visit with my old pal, Muffy Forney today! She stopped by and visited with us and commented on how the kiddos are growing up too fast! Good to see her and hope to get together with her soon for lunch and shopping in Chadron. I have missed her company!

Well, Mom and Dad are feeling better and think that they had the flu. they just think that they heal slower since they are older! Geeze, I told them they are only as old as they think they are;)

Take Care, Hugs, B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.