Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oh, what a sleepy day!



Yep, I worked at midnight to 7:20 this morning.... Ugh! I am sooo tired. Okay, I am drinking my coffee at 5:30 at night. A little wierd. Huh? Life of a railroading Mommy...
We just came back from a long walk w/ Lisa and kids. Every little bit helps, right? Anyhow, kiddo's had thier last night of "kids bowling" after school. They sure enjoyed it, and got scores of Matt-52 Andy-47. So, they are improving.

Oh, yea, Meggie is much better. Eating is tough yet for her. SO, I did what any good Mommy would do and bought her some hot dogs! she loves them ='..'=

Well, not much happening. I need to get the MOPS craft lined up, as waiting on some further inspiration.... And now it seems I will be doing the devotional. Better read up at work tonight!


Take Care,
Hugs to all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.