Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Day!


Daddy-O & Meg- May 2007



Hiya all!


I am just plain tired today! I worked the 9:00 pm job last night and just haven't seemed to recover yet! Lisa & I went on a nice long walk towards the Fort. It was windy, but we made it. I have lost 3 pounds (without clothes on) despite the birthday goodies. Jeffey has lost 8 pounds! What a TURD! I guess guys lose faster than us! NOT FAIR! Okay, I will continue on with the program. Stay motivated and FIGHT TO BE THIN! Yep, harder that the quiting smoking thing for me. Anyhow, Jeffey make me a low fat lunch. Or should I say made US. He is getting with the program, and working out, too. Watch out, we may be buff by the summer....


Well, not much else going on. Kiddos had a great day at school and thought lunch was delicious. Corn dogs, was on the menu.... UGH!


Take Care all!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I know you can do this. I so wish I could live in the country and live in town at the same time... I wish going for a walk with friends would be easy and not something I have to plan. I would love to join you guys on walks sometime. Would be fun! Are you joining the gym to?

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.