Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HOLY SHIT!~




(OUR "BEFORE" SHOTS)




Okay, I did it. (SORRY for the profanity!) I weighed myself..... Yep, nearly had a heart attack!!!!!!!!!! OMG. OMG.

What happened???? I cannot believe it. It snuck up on me..... I tried on a pair of capris (rom last year) and they were tight.... ANXIETY! Yep, that's what did it.

Now, the plan. Yes, we are doing weight watchers our way(no meetings, just support each other). Jeff, Mom, and Lisa have agreed to go in with me.

Any other takers? We will be our own support group. Okay, let me know what you all think. Stress does this to us.....

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I'm in!! Can't wait to get started. It will be great to have a good support system. It's always more fun with friends.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.