Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh MY! What a storm at the home base!



Meggie is sick.
Saturday after I got off work, I went to the farm to pick up the kids. Meggie puked right when I got there. So, I cleaned her up, and Gma got her some Sprite to drink. She proceeded to puke AGAIN! I loaded her up with her bucket and we headed home. She puked in her bucket on the way to town. Poor little girl! We got into clean jammies and into Daddy's bed. Yep, puked AGAIN! I got cleaned up again and she wanted to go to her bed. So, I put her into her bed with her bucket. And, yep, four more times. By this time we were out of blankies and sheets! It was 4 a.m. and I was getting tired of laundry! Daddy got home from work at 6:30 am and went to bed, so that I could go to sleep in the afternoon. Meggie and I watched some sprout t.v. and relaxed between pukes..... So, I got to go to work at 3:45p.m. and Jeffey got her to take some medicine via a "cocktail" of sprite and meds. mixed. She had a low grade fever this whole time too. SOOOO, she felt better last night, and ate a few bites of supper and drank quite a lot and kept it down. She had been playing a bit too. This morning we woke to biggest "shit storm" of this home! Meggie had diarrhea in the biggest way in her bed!!! YIPES! Never seen anything like it! GEEZE! Daddy cleaned her bed, and I got to clean her up and bathe her. She just sat there in the tub, quiet enjoying the water being poured over her..... She didn't play with her bath toys.... Sad little girl! SO, she is in the chair with clean jammies on and one of the last clean blankie and pillow resting, while drinking her "cocktail". I sure hope she is better...... I am worried!!!
The boys went to school in their baseball regalia.... they spent the weekend at Grandmas digging big holes for her and shooting guns, riding 4 wheelers and getting into the hot tub, and helping Papa with chores. Matt was so tired when he got home last night at 5:30 he went straight to bed. Tired little dude! Andy is full of life as usual! Okay, Jeffey is going to work this afternoon. Me, I am three times out waiting for no vacancies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.