Friday, April 25, 2008

It's a great day.....except the crappy weather!



(MOPS Tree Plant 2008-) (My first flowers picked by my boys, given to me wrapped in paper towels from school.)

Yep, we are all home as a family, and the weather has to be unpredictable! UGH! I wanted to golf with the fam today! ARGH! So, anyhow, the boys have been outside playing baseball, football, and golfing. So, I had a nap. Geeze....

So, looks like work tonight or tomorrow for me. My hubby tonight. WHat a dull day! I am not inspired to do anything creative either.............

K, have a great dull day too!


p.s. MOPS planted a maple tree at the caboose area last night in the cold and rain. I hope it grows! The ground was rock hard, and took a bit of effort to dig the hole! Sheer determination got it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.