Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bah-boom, Bah-boom!


This is on of my favorite Christmas songs....
Anyhow, I have gotten most of my teacher gifts finished.... Had to make three, plus 5 teacher assistant gifts. UGH! Anyhow, I had a great time making them. Plus, I got all of my handmade ornaments finished! YEA! I think I will have enough...
However, we have not much of our shopping done. Jeffey and I are planning on going to Rapid on Monday. We mostly need to shop for our kiddo's. The nephews are easy, and then we have some things to order online for guys in the family. So, it will all come together. Jeffey has the week of Christmas off on vacation...lucky him! So, I plan on him doing quite a bit of the wrapping and ect...
Last night, Meggie and I went out to Auntie Marisa's to help her do some crafty's and snuggle Miranda. She is soooo stinking cute, and is smiley, smiley! Meggie loved entertaining her.... Me too! Anyhow, we made some glittered snowflakes, and a super cool card box. I am so inspired to make more! YEA! We sure enjoyed ourselves, and didn't come home until 9:00 last night. Thanks Auntie, we sure love crafting with the girls!
Okay, I am waiting on the phone to ring. Work that is. Then, tomorrow, I will be taking Matt to Chadron for his dentist appointment and ect. We are looking forward to a "fun day" together. Then, it is girlfriend night for me! YIPPEE! I need it!
Have a great afternoon.
Hugs.............2U

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Miss Crafty! Did Jeff get my smooch I left on his cheek under the mistletoe? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were going to MOPS again... Have fun. I haven't had a girls night out in forever! We might run into each other tomorrow. We are doing the dentist thing too.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.