Friday, December 5, 2008

ALOHA! It's beginning to look like Christmas....




Yep, the cookies are made! They are shortbread, dipped in almond bark, sprinkled with chopped pistachios and cranberries. YUM! The neighborhood ranch ladies host a annual cookie exchange. It is this Sunday. FUN! Marisa and I are the youngest who attend (besides our little girls ;) ) The ranch generation is definitely a little older....
Anyhow, Jeffey is due out during the night, me too. Kiddo's to Grandma's tonight. Yippee!
My parents just arrived home from Hawaii! LUCKY DUCKS! They had a great 10-day vacation, full of surfing (YES, my Dad!) and touring. They are coming for supper tonight, and we will get some of their pictures uploaded, and burned to disk. I have plans to make them a scrap book for Christmas.... sneaky me! I can't wait to get started!
I have also been knitting the nights away at work. Yep, making some really neat Christmas gifts... Well, have a great evening.
Hugs to all!

3 comments:

  1. This is the exciting part of being a Grandma/Grandpa and retired! I can't wait for that age so I can go on a 'honeymoon' with my hubby to Hawaii! YAY!

    Looks like they had a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! How awesome for them to be able to vacation somewhere warm and sunny for a while. Love the slide show -- it appears that they enjoyed themselves, and that's what it's about, right?!?

    Enjoy your meal with them tonight -- glad all are home safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you! Just popping in to see what you're up to. I've been in over my head in graduate work, but am excited to be coming to the end of a semester. I really hope we can get together at least after the holidays. Have any big January plans??? HUGS n' KISSES! ~Shaye

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.