Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh pray for us!

(Fairy Godmother Trish & Meg, Baptism April, 2006)
Today, I am headed Chadron to have lunch with Trish @ noon. She is driving up for her hair, and massage appointments. Crazy, huh? BUT, she has to get her hair done. I quote her, "If I continue to pluck the grey hairs, I will be bald soon!" Tee HEE! I love it! BECAUSE, I am so with her! The damn grey is starting to take over on my head! ARGH! So, I called and sished her a careful trip from Torrington. She assured me she will drive safe. I will in turn drive safe to Chadron, too. I so need to meet with her. I miss her sooooooo much, and I need her listening ear right now. She is my oldest and dearest friend. We have known each other since, ummmmmm 1989. I think. We met through the jr. leader 4-H program in Chadron. She being a Chadron-ite, and myself the Crawford-ite, we meshed perfectly. We have had many adventures in life together. Thank the LORD for no one going to jail or getting hurt!

So, have a great day! I will drive carefully.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gurlz! Enjoy your time together! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so envious, I would love, love, love a girl's day out. Hope you had a great time and a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.