Thursday, December 11, 2008

I quote her.

Meggie, as usual must shower with me. She thinks it's fun for some reason.
SO she says to me,"Mommy, I have a little tummy, you have a big tummy." Sure, thanks girl! Then, "Mommy, I have a little butt, you have a big butt!" Now, you are really making me feel great little girl. "Mommy, you have big boobies...(pause)..like Aunt Marisa!" Oh that really made me laugh! Tee hee! Then I added, "at least I don't have hairy boobies like Daddy!" Meggie giggled at that.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to lunch with you girls today -- I really enjoyed that! We must do it again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you what Kam said to me....TOO FUNNY!! Just not so everyone else can hear/read it....

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.