Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Ho Ho to U!

Oh...... what is the news of the day? Jess got a blog! YIPPEE! It will me much easier to keep up with them now....
Oh, Jeffey, Meggie and I went to Chadron to get groceries! The highlight of the trip was a yummy coffee from Cleo's..... Pumpkin Spice!!!!!!!!!!!!OHH! YUM!
Then the usual Wallyworld trip. UGH! So darn expensive.
Well, I will be working the EXTRA BOARD......(I got bumped)
K, have a nice evening...
Hugs......................2U
p.s. I am reading a great book.... "THE SHACK." It is magnificent!

3 comments:

  1. Read it...let me know when you are done. I want to see your take...glad Jess is in our blogging world too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I totally love Pumpkin Spice coffee!!! I just ran out of the store bought creamer and am in mourning that I will have to wait another year for that special edition creamer to come out!!! haa!! haa!! Thank goodness for Starbucks!! I miss Cleo's!! I used to go there at least once a week when we lived there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading that as well...Thanks Mandy!! She got it for me for my b-day. How's the searching for a sitter going?

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.