Sunday, November 30, 2008

FEE FAHN! I am tired... and the party is over!


(Photos of Christmas past.... 2005)

A little bit of Swedish slang for ya'all. It means, "Oh Shit!" Anyhow, I just finished my office cleaning and hauled out 4 bags of trash....Ang, pat me on the back! YES! I purged some crap. It feels great! And I have a box of goodies for sale. Mostly crafty stuff: stamps, and ect. So, come and have a look!


I just heard from my family, and they will be home VERY soon, probably within the hour. So, the party is over her.... Not that I ever did party. I did get my Christmas stuff up, with lots of my girlfriends help....(Thanks Ang, Kim and Ash!) I so enjoyed our time together! I got my Christmas cards sent out, except the hand deliver ones. The bedrooms are cleaned..... Oh my, my life is in order! WHOOO HOOOOO!


Have a great night.....................

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo proud of you Beck! I'm going to load some pics up to Wal-Mart tomorrow so we can get started on "our" project :) So get your stuff ready too...k. Talk to ya soon & sorry your familia is back....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....and I soooo want to go through the FOR SALE stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.