Friday, November 28, 2008

I SuRvIveD!?!?

.....Black Friday! It was a BLAST! Yep, we had a great time. I spent too much time and $$$ at H.L. But it was great fun. I found some fantastic bargins as eeverything was 50% off! YIPPEE!!! Then we went to Gordmans (neat-o) and the new Target, Menards, Kmart. Pretty FUN without a single child to irratate us! Thanks for the fun day Kim-Bo! Let's do it again soon! For now, I am off to bed..... sooooo tired, as only got 4 hours of sleep.
Take Care, all of you......
LOVE THIS MUSIC........turn it up!
p.s. Quote of the day:
Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.
-- Erma Bombeck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.