Thursday, November 20, 2008

How do you talk to your great friend.....

Hmmmm..... I have been pondering this for nearly a week. How do I talk to my great friend about an issue with her child? It is been VERY heavy on my heart, and nearly ruined my week. I guess honesty wins again. Avoiding it has done nothing. I'll take the first steps....

Okay, I have to take Matt to the dentist today. He has a broken tooth on the side... maybe a molar. UGH! So, off to Dr. L. He is THE GREATEST DENTIST for kids. I highly recommend him....
Then off to a birthday party tonight for Phae! YAY! He real birthday is next Thursday, but we are doing it tonight with a PJ party! Yippee! YIPPEE! Happy day, Phae!

Have a great day!
Hugs....................2U!

P.s. Oh.... thinkin' of a BL Lime tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Friendship is like eating an apple, take to big of a bite and its gone. Just a few words of wisdom after having lived 52 years with some of the BEST friends in the world :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beck, i LOVE what Deb told you what great words of wisdom!!Muffy

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.