Friday, November 14, 2008

It reminds me.....

.......of my new overnight bag.... that is this new background. LOVE IT! I am not quite ready for Christmas backgrounds yet. Maybe next week. Anyhow, I had a great Thursday. I went to Chadron with Matt & Hubby. We had a nice coffee from Cleo's, lunch @ Chinese, and then the Walmart trip. Then we hustled home so that I could help move cows home. We had to move them because of the "eastern fool" deer hunters that are notorious for shooting a cow here and there. So, it went pretty easy, as the cows wanted to come home! It wasn't so cold, had my cover-alls and ect. on. I am glad that we did it yesterday, as today is miserably wind and cold!
Well, waiting to go to work. I have some errands to run, and visit some friends.
Thank Heavens for great friends and family!
Hugs............................2 all of U!
Have a great day!
p.s. Turn it up and dance.... it is good for the soul.

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I turned it up and I'm dancing. Now my Mom and other co-workers are laughing hysterically at me...! ;-)

    Have a great day!! Hugs to all!

    Jess and Jace

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.