Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Day Phae!





Tomorrow is Phae's Birthday! Happy Birthday Girlfriend! And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! YEA!

My family is leaving at 1:15 today, to head to Grandma & Grandpa Wendlands! Yippee! I will be all alone...............believe me, I won't be crying my eye's out. I will be too busy with chores, cleaning the cabin, doing up some more apples to freeze, cleaning Meggie's room, putting up all of the Christmas stuff, cleaning my office and PURGING, baking cookies, a cake, and ect. PLUS, I will be working the 2100 at night every night. YIPPEE! Sleeping in............

So, if you want to come and help, give em a ring..........

Happy Turkey Day!

HUgs.......................

2 comments:

  1. Fun for you!!! I bet you are going to enjoy the quiet time...you lucky lady!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky! That's a picture of when I was pregnant. I can tell because of the splotches on my face and the shirt. Have a great Turkay day!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.