Thursday, November 13, 2008

How to ruin your day in just 10 seconds....

(Jeffey & Meg, in Meg's hat. Aug. 08)
...just step on the scale! ARGH! I really need to focus. Enough about that.

Today is the super THURSDAY! YEA! I will be taking Matt to Chadron, getting myself a haircut, and doing a little shopping. YIPPEE!

It is a gray, dreary day. I am NOT letting that affect my wonderful day, nor the scale!

Meow. is living in the garage now. Meggie and I fixed her up with a bed, water dish, and littler box. She was in her box sleeping when we left for bed.

Well, not much happening here. Jeffey to go to work this afternoon. He is back to Edgemont. And probably be there for awhile. The Helpers are going higher in seniority now. It is just life....good thing for seniority; as I am not good at ass-kissing!
Have you guys noticed all the holiday commercial on T.v. already??? I just got to watch a little of the boob tube last night, and was disappointed! Isn't it early?????

Have a great one!

Hugs..............................2U

p.s. please keep on praying for my pals.
p.s.s don't cha' just love these cute backgrounds.... this one inspires me to stamp, stamp, stamp!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I think something has gotten into Jeff now that he is 40?! LOL!!Muffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! If only scales would lie and make you 10 pounds lighter!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To early? Are you crazy? It's NEVER too early! My rationalization for starting Christmas early is "I'm Thankful for Christmas!" I'm so glad the kitty is in the garage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...another way to ruin your day in just 10 seconds....try on a coat to buy & end up buying a size you used to not even know existed! It SUCKS!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.