Friday, November 21, 2008

It's a Chaotic, Crazy Life!


Okay, I got the issues voiced to my dear friend, and hopefully working on the resolutions. We both ended up in tears. I sure enjoy her friendship, as she balances me. She is the calm, organized, and sticky sweet friend. Thanks for your friendship, girl! I missed you......

Okay, Phae's party... I ended up getting called for work, on duty @ 6:00 p.m. So I was there for 30 minutes.... DAMN! I guess they all had a great time! Yea for Phae! Lacy, Kim B., and Then Lisa picked the kids up after the party. The kiddo's spent the night @ Lisa's.... I picked them up early this morning, so they could come home for bfast, and to get dressed. I got home from work at midnight-30. Jeffey was about 45 minutes behind me in bed. He had a long trip to Gillette... we sure missed him!

Well, it was a chaotic morning. Meggie cried, and cried. So sad..... she just isn't herself this morn. The boys are off to school.....YAY!

Meggie and I will commence to clean now. I am hosting a PartyLite candle party tonight, you are more than welcome to come! Just don't feel obligated to buy, just to come and have dessert....YUMMY!

Okay, I have been really busy on the train with projects.... lots of Christmas cards and gifts! Thank Goodness I have time to do that, as I think I might lose what sanity I have left. These kiddo's are exhausting my patience, & ears.

I just asked Meggie to get a broom to get started, and she got the ready mop, and began squirting the floor......................AHHHHHHH! Calgone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day.................
P.s. found this saying on-line, and intend to cut it out on my cricut eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.