Sunday, November 9, 2008

Changed my blog underware!

(My dream house. Needs wrap-around covered porch, too)


Yep, I did it again! I changed my background. I think I will try to do this daily, keep it fresh ;)....


Today, I worked until 4:45 am, then went to bed. Alarm went off @ 9:40 am. Drove like the dickens out to the farm to help chase cows. BRRRRR! It was cold on my horse. Good thing that the engine keeps my legs warm. Then Andy went to the CSC game with his buddy Tyler and his family. Matt stayed with Gma & Papa. Meggie came into town with me, and stayed with Heath and RJ, so that Lisa and I could go to Chadron for the craft shows and a jewelry party. We didn't get to the jewelry party , as the BNSF called me in to work AGAIN! ARGH! So, we raced through Walmart at mach-10.... then came home just in time for me to get to work. Anyhow, we agreed to have candle party (Party-Lite) on Nov. 21st. All of you are more than welcome to have some dessert and drinks with us. AND, Lisa bought a new purse...LOVE IT! Then, I got all inspired with the fuzzy-cuddly scarves at the craft show.... I think that will be my newest craft. Okay, Jeffey due home any minute. Kids are tucked in..... nigh- night all of you!


Hugs.....................2U!
p.s. HOLY CRAP! I have more that 2500 hits! GEEZE!

2 comments:

  1. OH I'M RIPED!!! Didn't even SEE any advertizing on it. No excuse tho I knew about it! I hope I didn't miss much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun making the scarfs. If you need any help call me. I have made a few as Christmas gifts in the past and they don't take too long to make;)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.