Friday, November 14, 2008

SALE!



A friend of mine is selling throws again this year for Christmas. You know what they are, the thingy that you throw over your bed to keep you warm. I only have the one attached sample (above photo) to show you now. I may have already solicited a few of you so if this is a repeat request, I apologize. They are $63.00 each ---- I know it sounds expensive, but they are really good quality. I am getting 2 --- one for my bed and one for my sofa. Have a look, and let me know if you are interested. Orders are due by this weekend...

TEE HEE! ;) ;)

1 comment:

  1. OH. MY. GOODNESS! I'm totally laughing out loud. That's hilarious!!!! Also, when I logged onto your blog this morning, Tainted Love was the first song to play--it fit the photo perfectly. ROFL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.