Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh my! It is early.....






Good Morning All!


How is everyone? Perky? No, then think, I've gotten called for 4:45 am.... that's before the rooster crows!

Anyhow, yesterday Andy stayed home with an ear ache. Poor dude! Missed the beautiful weather. Me, too, for that matter. I worked nights, and slept most of the day away. EXCEPT, to go clean the cabin. The folks were actually waiting on us! Jeffey went with me to help suck bugs... and cleaned the toilet. Mom, cleaned the oven and micro. It was definitely an team effort!
Here are two of my favorite things..... my Bunn, and my phone. Yes, I could live without the phone, but the Bunn, fat chance! What are some of your favorite things? Besides the obvious, family, friends ect. ect.????????

Well, not much happening here. I am taking a bunch of projects to work today. It will be a great day to get them done! Take Care..........

p.s. Please continue to pray for my pals and myself.... we are all wrestling with physical and emotional issues.............

4 comments:

  1. Some of my favs...good books, sunkist soda, my cell phone, Kylah's pictures she makes me, my digital camera...get some rest this afternoon. you were probably the only one awake on our side of town at that time in the morning-lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooweee! That's early. I was still sawing logs at that point. Don't know how you do it!

    Prayers continue for you.

    Hope all are well-- sorry we couldn't visit Monday night -- too many irons in the fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you. go check out my site...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My alarm went off at 0508 this morning and it made me very unhappy, I can't imagine having the phone wake me up that early in the morning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.