Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I won! YAY!


I received a 'Your Blog is Fabulous!" award by Jody.

I have to admit, this is the first online award I have ever received also...thanks Jody!


Here are the terms and conditions...
You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
You must copy and paste the rules and instructions below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
I would like to dedicate this award to:


1. Angie~ She is one who caused this whole addiction... Thank YOU hon! I love blogging!

2. Lisa~ She needs to blog more... We like to hear from her!

3. Brandi~ Love her insight, and photo's. Just need more....

4. Trish~ My bestest-pal, now blogging buddy.... Love ya!

5. Phae~ She speaks from the heart, too. Love your honesty... all of the time. She ALWAYS makes me laugh!


Now, the addictions:


1. Blogging....ummmm..... duh? (My hubby hates it!)

2. Chocolate............I can't get enough when stressed out. It is a bad habit!

3. Crafty stuff........ Always on my mind what I can do next.....and what tools I need.

4. My camera..............Taking photo's of everything...................

5. Coffee..............Last but definitely not least. Gotta have it first thing in the A.M. Love it as much as chocolate.
p.s. This background reminds me of BL Lime! YUM! I need one right now............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.