Saturday, November 29, 2008

I believe I have caught the spirit bug.....

Yep, I LOVE, LOVE Christmas. In fact, so much that Jeffey & I were married December 13, 1997. We had a gorgeous Christmas wedding (i will post pics later when I get them scanned!) Anyhow, the Christmas stuff at all the stores in Rapid were just gorgeous! I was once again drawn to the red/white/silver color schemes. I have had this scheme for several years, and can't seem to derail from it! However, the boys' tree this year is silver/white and ocean blue (in honor of my parents recent adventure). But, otherwise it's the same ole' same ole' here. Just trying to change it up a bit. I think a few friends are coming over today to help me with a new perspective.....thanks girlies in advance, I LOVE YA!
Well, as you can see, I am up-and-at-'em quite early this morn. I have lots to do and the clock is ticking away quickly. I did take last night off from work, due to extreme exhaustion, and the after effects of Olive Gardens Soup. UGH! SO, off to the cow tanks I go, to ensure that they have water. Then, to my own projects. Have a lovely day!
Hugs........................................................2U!
P.s. Isn't in nice to just leave scissors lay :0)
P.s. Quote:
It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.