Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh, Monday, again?

This weekend I worked all nights.... and got nearly no sleep! Whew, I slept 11 hours last night. Well, I should say all of us slept that long. Grandma's is hard on us.... lots of dirt bike riding, jumping on the tramp, and hunting and ect. The kids had a good time @ the farm.
Yesterday, the ranch neighbors held a baby shower for Miranda. It was a good time seeing everyone, & having some apple pie. YUM! Yes, Mom made it. Anyhow, little Miranda has fat rolls on her legs now. CUUUUTTTE! I love fat babies! And we took their family picture....hopefully I will be able to post a few later today.
Oh, I learned to knit, too. Yep, I got this loom thingy @ Walmart. It took me a few hours to knit a scarf! Cool, huh?
Well, I got my picture for the Christmas cards. Just need to cut them apart and add to the cards, and then I will be done! YEA! Anyone else need cards? I am for hire ;) ;)
Well, lots to do..... take care
Hugs.................................2 U!

2 comments:

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.