Monday, November 24, 2008

Only a few more...

....days, until I let myself start putting holiday backgrounds on... YIPPEE!
This coming weekend, all of my family is traveling to Jeff's parents in Paxton. He is taking them for a weekend of fun with their cousins! The kids are ecstatic! They can't wait! Me, too. I have some serious projects to get done here @ home. Yep, I will be home working. I have no vacation left.... UGH! So, I am just fine with staying behind to get my Christmas stuff out, clean Meggie's room, clean my office and ect. I hope everyone has a great time! I know I will!
We spent the day at the farm, doing odds and ends. I have lots of laundry from the cabin in the works. It seems that the last folks (who were there 4 nights) used every towel in the joint! I have to clean again for guests arriving Friday, too. We got to snuggle Miss Miranda, too. She is soooooo precious! The kids all love to snuggle her.
Well, I am going to work at 6:00 am. YUCK! But, I hope to be home by 1:00 p.m. I have lots of projects for the train to accomplish!
Have a great day!

Great Pumpkin Dessert

1 (15 oz) can Pumpkin
1 (12 oz) can Evap. milk
3 Eggs
1 C. Sugar
4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 pkg. yellow, white or spice cake mix
3/4 C. butter
Chopped Pecans
350 degree oven, 9 x 13 Greased pan. Combine Pump. milk, eggs, sugar and spices. Mix well, and pour into pan. Sprinkle DRY cake mix over top, drizzle melted butter and top with nuts.
Bake 1 hour or until knife some out clean in center. YUMMY! Serve with cool whip or ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.